What is CiiX?
CiiX (GP Clinical Information Xchange) is a website and mobile app for mobile devices designed specifically for GPs to quickly provide all the information you need about Northumbria Healthcares services.
With everything at your fingertips, it will make it easier for you to ensure your patients receive the right care. With CiiX you can:
- Find easily accessible information about our clinics and services including rapid access clinics
- Read about our consultants’ areas of speciality and get their contact details
- Download referral forms and supporting information
- Read all our latest news and service changes
- Print off patient information leaflets
- Contact us for more information or with suggestions
Clinics & services
We are a top perfoming Trust managing hospital, community health and adult social care services in Northumberland and hospital and community health services in North Tyneside.
Our wide ranging services and clinics are provided throughout our ten hospitals, in the community through healthcare settings and at home, and in Northumberland we also support people who need help to live independently at home.
You can see the services and clinics we provide here
- ICE open access ECGs As you know we moved to the requesting of GP open access ECGs via ICE. This is working well, with...
- Management of hip pain in young adults Our consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Mr Ajay Malyvia, is hosting a course focussing on the assessment and management of hip pain...
- Temporary urgent care centre arrangements to remain in place The temporary arrangements at our urgent care centres at Wansbeck, North Tyneside and Hexham general hospitals are to remain in...
- View more news