What is CiiX?
CiiX (GP Clinical Information Xchange) is a website and mobile app for mobile devices designed specifically for GPs to quickly provide all the information you need about Northumbria Healthcares services.
With everything at your fingertips, it will make it easier for you to ensure your patients receive the right care. With CiiX you can:
- Find easily accessible information about our clinics and services including rapid access clinics
- Read about our consultants’ areas of speciality and get their contact details
- Download referral forms and supporting information
- Read all our latest news and service changes
- Print off patient information leaflets
- Contact us for more information or with suggestions
Clinics & services
We are a top perfoming Trust managing hospital, community health and adult social care services in Northumberland and hospital and community health services in North Tyneside.
Our wide ranging services and clinics are provided throughout our ten hospitals, in the community through healthcare settings and at home, and in Northumberland we also support people who need help to live independently at home.
You can see the services and clinics we provide here
- Bariatric e-Referral service reminder Just a reminder that you can now refer patients into our bariatric surgery service at Monkseaton Medical Centre via e-Referral....
- Electronic discharge summary The extension of the current electronic discharge summary method has gone live this week. We are now sending the following...
- North Tyneside community nursing single point of access telephony GPs in North Tyneside may be aware that there has been a technical issue with the telephones at our community...
- View more news