What is CiiX?
CiiX (GP Clinical Information Xchange) is a website and mobile app for mobile devices designed specifically for GPs to quickly provide all the information you need about Northumbria Healthcares services.
With everything at your fingertips, it will make it easier for you to ensure your patients receive the right care. With CiiX you can:
- Find easily accessible information about our clinics and services including rapid access clinics
- Read about our consultants’ areas of speciality and get their contact details
- Download referral forms and supporting information
- Read all our latest news and service changes
- Print off patient information leaflets
- Contact us for more information or with suggestions
Clinics & services
We are a top perfoming Trust managing hospital, community health and adult social care services in Northumberland and hospital and community health services in North Tyneside.
Our wide ranging services and clinics are provided throughout our ten hospitals, in the community through healthcare settings and at home, and in Northumberland we also support people who need help to live independently at home.
You can see the services and clinics we provide here
- Systems update for GPs - Thursday 18 May We have worked as fast as we can to restore systems safely following the cyber attack and the large majority...
- Emergency admissions Tuesday 16 May GPs in Northumberland and North Tyneside who need to make an emergency admission today (Tuesday 16 May) should continue to...
- Urgent pathology requests - Tuesday 16 May Our Pathology services will be under increased pressure this week as IT systems get back to normal. GPs in...
- View more news