Clinics & services
Urgent care centres
Walk-in services are available for urgent (non life-threatening) conditions including:
• Minor head, ear or eye problems
• Broken nose or nose bleed
• Sprains, strains, cuts and bites
• Children’s minor injuries and ailments
• Minor fractures or broken bones
• Abscesses and wound infections
Hexham, North Tyneside and Wansbeck general hospitals
From 1 December 2016 our urgent care centres at Hexham, North Tyneside and Wansbeck are open from 8am to 12 midnight.
Patients can call NHS 111 for urgent medical advice 24/7.